Ph.D.(2017), Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai(Thesis title: Title: Essays on Nonlinear Time Series and itsApplications)
M.Sc.(2009), Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai
B.Sc.(Mathematics)(Hons. in Mathematics and Physics)(2007), St. Xavier'sCollege, Mumbai
June 2018- : Assistant Professor, IIT-Bombay.
2015-2018: Economic Research Officer, Australian Consulate General,Mumbai.
2013-2014: Research Assistant to Prof. S. Mahendra Dev, Director,Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research.
2009-2013: Research assistant and teaching assistantships, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research;
Teaching Assistant (EViews software)for Reserve Bank of India Officer’s Training Programme (Course: Introduction to Time Series).
Nonlinear time series analysis, macroeconomics, monetary economics.
- Chaubal, A. (2018): “P-star Model for India: A Nonlinear Approach”, Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics and Econometrics, https://www.degruyter.com/view/j/snde.ahead-of-print/snde-2017-0067/snde-2017-0067.xml,doi:10.1515/snde-2017-0067
- Nachane, D. and Chaubal, A. (2018): “The Plutocratic Bias in the Indian CPI” with Dr. Dilip Nachane, International Labour Review, (Jan 2018), https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/ilr.12072
- (Book)Bisaliah, S., Dev, S.Mahendra, Saifullah, S., Sarkar, D. and Chaubal, A. (2015): “Saving and Investment Propensity of Farm Households: Evidences from India”, New Delhi:Academic Foundation.
- Pandey, V.L. and Chaubal, A. (2011): “Comprehending Household Cooking Energy Choice in Rural India” with Vijay Laxmi Pandey, 2011, Biomass and Bioenergy, 35 (11), pp. 4724-4731
- Chaubal, A. (2017), 'P-star Model for India: A Nonlinear Approach', 3rd International Workshop on Financial Markets and Nonlinear Dynamics (FMND), Ecole Supérieure des Sciences Commerciales d'Angers (ESSCA) (Paris), June 2017.
- Participated in the Money and Finance Conference (2009, 2011), at Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research.
- Pandey, V.L. and Chaubal, A. (2010), 'Comprehending Household Cooking Energy Choice in Rural Uttar Pradesh', International Symposium on a Sustainable Future (2010), at Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research.