- 2001 - Assistant Professor of Psychology, Humanities and Social Sciences at IIT Bombay
- 2001 (Nov) - Lecturer in Psychology, School of Medicine at University of Zambia
- 1999-2001 - Institute Research Associate in the Deparntment of Humanities and Social Sciences at IIT Kharagpur
- 1996-1998 - Lecturer in Faculty of Health Sciences at Aleyema University of Ethopia
- 1993-1996 - Lecturer in Psychology at Gurukul Kangri University
Health, Neuro-Cognitive Psychology, Subjective Well-Being, Ergonomics
· Waydande, H.S & Bhattacharya, T. (2005) Impact of Knowledge Management on Science & Technology Users, published in the proceedings of International Conference on Information Management in a Knowledge Society.Vol. 2, page 777-783.
· Mandal,M.K., Bhattacharya,T. Pandey, R. (2004). Psychological stress in Schizophrenia: Life Events Expressed Emotion and Subjective Experience of Emotions Published from Allied Publisher, New Delhi
· Purvi Parikh, Atish Taukari, & T. Bhattacharya. (2004) Occupational Stress and Coping among Nurses. Journal of Health Management. Vol. 6, No.2, 115-128.
· Bhattacharya, T & Banerjee, R (2004). Effects of Five-Factor Models of Personality Traits on Blood Rheology. Indian Journal of clinical Psychology. Vol. No. 31, No. 1, 48-52.
· Bhattacharya, T & Christina Zenk (2004). A Cross-Cultural Study on Five- factor Model and Subjective Well-Being Indian Journal of Clinical Psychology (Communicated)
· Madal,M.K.,Suar,D., &Bhattacharya,T.(2001). Accidents and side-bias: Are they Related? International Journal of Neuroscience 1-8.
· Bhattacharya, T. (2001). The effect of Type-A Behaviour, Locus of Control in the Coping Styles: A Study on Coronary Heart Disease Patient. Indian Journal of Clinical Psychology Vol. 28, No 2.
· Bhattacharya,T. (1999). The post Coronary Heart Disease Patients and their Coping Strategies Indian Journal of Clinical Psychology Vol.26, No.2.
· Dhamija,S.C. & Bhattacharya,T. (1994). Modes of Reaction to Frustration: A study of Chronic Psychosomatic Patients, Proceedings of National Seminar on Ecological Perspectives and Behaviour.
· Bhattacharya, T & Banerjee, Suparna. (2005). A paper entitled Cognitive Challenges in Entrepreneurship presented in a National Conference at EDI, Ahmadabad.
· Kashyap, N.K. & Bhattacharya, T. (2003) Presented a paper on Sleep and Memory in the National Symposium at Patiala on March 28-30, 2003 organized by the School of Management & Social Sciences, Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology.
· Parikh, Purvi, Atish Taukari & Bhattacharya, T. (2002). Occupational Stressors in Female Nurses and University Teachers: A Psychological Analysis, presented in the Occupational Health of Women, organized by SNDT Women's University, Mumbai, 4-5 Dec.
· Bhattacharya,T. (2001). Health Psychology and Trends in psychotherapy- A Holistic interpretation, presented in Trends in Clinical Diagnosis and Psychotherapy-Modern and Vedic, 16-18 March, Gurukul Kangri University.
· Bhattacharya,T. (2000). Paper "A study on personality type, locus of control in coronary heart disease patients" presented in ICRAM, at Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur.
· Bhattacharya,T. (1995). Participated in the Orientation course in clinical Psychology on 3rd Feb.1995 at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India.
· Bhattacharya,T. (1996). Dreams: A comparative approach, presented in the 70th session of Indian philosophical Congress, 13-15 Oct., Gurukul Kangri University, India.
· Bhattacharya, T. (2005) A paper on Age Differences in Dysexecutive Syndrome among a Non Clinical Sample Presented in the IXth International Conference on Cognitive Neuroscience, Havana, Cuba.
· Bhattacharya, T. (2004). A paper on Cross-Cultural Impact on Personality and Subjective Well-Being for a poster presented at International Congress of Psychology at Beijing, China.
· Kashyap, N.K. & Bhattacharya, T. (2004) Presented a paper on Priming Memory and Sleep: An Experimental Analysis in the International Conference on Cognitive Science at Centre for Behavioral and Cognitive Science at Allahabad University.
· Bhattacharya, T. (2002). Psychosocial Aspects of cardiovascular Disorder: Lisbon, Portugal, 2-5 Oct. in the 16th Conference organized by European Health Psychology Society.
· Bhattacharya,T. (2000). Participated in the Advanced Research Training Seminar (ARTS-2000) from 21-23 July 2000 and International Congress of Psychology, 23-28 July, at Stockholm, Sweden
· Mandal,M.K & Bhattacharya,T. (1999). Psychosocial stress and emotion in schizophrenia, presented in the 4th International Bakirkoy Days, 3-5,Nov. Istanbul, Turkey.
· Bhattacharya,T. (1998). Post coronary heart disease patients and state- trait anxiety, presented in the 6th European Congress for Research in Rehabilitation, 31-4 May, Berlin, Germany.
· Bhattacharya,T. (1998). The effect of type-A behaviour, locus of control in the coping styles: A study on coronary heart disease, accepted for presentation in the 24th International Congress of Applied Psychology 9-14 Aug, San Francisco, USA.
· Bhattacharya,T. (1997). Coping with anxiety and depression in coronary heart disease patients, accepted for poster presentation in the 5th European Congress of Psychology,6-11 July, Dublin, Ireland.
· Bhattacharya,T. (1997). Type-A personality pattern and coronary heart disease: A study on Coronary heart disease patients, accepted for presentation in the 6th international Conference on Safe Communities,15-19 Oct. Johannesburg, South Africa.
- 2005 - Awardee of International Brain Research Organisation.
- 2004 - Advance Research Training Seminar (Arts-2004) and International Congress of Psychology 2004 at Beijing, China ARTS provided financial support
- 2000 - Included in 2000 outstanding intellectuals of the 21st century-1st Edition published by the International Biographical Centre,Cambridge CB2 3QP, Englan
- 2001 - Biographical Sketch Published in Marquis WHO's WHO, 18TH Edition, 2001,New Jersey,USA.
- 2000 - Advance Research Training Seminar (Arts-2000) and International Congress of Psychology 2000 at Stockholm, Sweden. International Test Commission
- 2000 - 24th International Congress (Sanfransisco, USA) APA provided a scholarship of US $ 1000.
- 1998 - Scholarship for attending 6th European Congress on Rehabilitation, Berlin, Germany
- 1995 - Full Scholarship from Gestalt Education Network International, Germany