Short Term Courses/Workshops, Seminars, Conferences Organized/Invited Lectures
- Coordinated the International Conference of the VII Annual International Conference of Knowledge Forum on Technology Intensity and Global Competitiveness held during November 30 - December 2, 2012, at the Symbiosis International University, Pune India
- Addressed on ‘Industrial Organization, Trade and Competition Policy’ at Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
- Member of the Working Group on “Boosting India’s Manufacturing Exports” for the 12th Five Year Plan, for the Ministry of Commerce & Industry Department of Commerce
- Coordinated the International Conference of the VI Annual International Conference of Knowledge Forum on Agglomeration, Technology Clusters and Networks, held during November 18-20th, 2011, at the Department of Economics, Goa University, Goa, India
- Panel Discussion on Skills Development, 3rd International Conference of ANDA, Nagoya University, Japan
- Coastal Zones and Adaptation Issues, NATCOM, MoEF, GoI
- Social & Informal Sector Vulnerability, Workshop on “Climate change Vulnerability and Adaptation Planning for Urban Areas”, organized by SIMSR & IIT Bombay
- National Conference on “ICT for Social Empowerment of Rural Areas” organized by TISS, Mumbai and Computer Society of India
- Adverse Health Effects of Air Pollution: Issues & Methods at the workshop on "Air Quality Modeling to Improve the Decision Making Process for Air Quality Management", Organized by National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) & United States Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA), supported by Ministry of Environment and Forest, New Delhi; Central Pollution Board, New Delhi & Maharashtra Pollution Control Board, Dukes Retreat, Khandala, India
- Applied Econometrics for Finance & Managemebt" at the Five Day National Workshop on "Applied Econometrics for Finance and Management", organized by Department of Commerce and Financial Studies, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli, TN, funded by The Indian Econometric Society and UGC, GoI
- Importance of Industry-relevant Training Among Management, Nalanda School of Management, Surat
- Organised an International Conference on “Globalisation and Emerging Economies” at Indian Institute of Management, Indore during August 11 to 13, 2008.
- Organised an International Seminar on “Development through Planning, Markets or Decentralization?”, at IIT Bombay during January 21-23, 2008.
- Organised an International Conference on Globalisation of Chinese and Indian Enterprises at IIT Bombay during Novermber 2-3, 2007.
- Organised a CEP course for the officers of Maharashtra Pollution Control Board [MPCB], Mumbai on “Environmental Planning”, during February 1 to 5, 2005.
- A member of the Organising Committee of an International Conference on “Entrepreneurship“ organised by S.J. Mehta School of Management, IIT Bombay during March 16 to 18, 2006.
- A member of the Organizing Committee of an International Conference on “Globalisation in India: Addressing the Challenges” organized jointly by S.J. Mehta School of Management, IIT Bombay and Academy of International Business [AIB] during January 31 to February 2, 2003 at IIT Bombay.
- A member of the Committee which organized an International Conference on “Industrialization in a Reforming Economy: A Quantitative Assessment” at the Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi, Delhi 110007. The Conference was for three days: December 20-22, 2000, sponsored by several agencies in India
- Environmental Services, Vulnerability Reduction and Natural Resource conservation from NREGA Activities: Case study of Chitradurga District, Submitted to The Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India
- Flood Risks, Climate Change Impacts and Adaptation Benefits in Mumbai, OECD, 2, rue André Pascal, 75775 Paris Cedex 16, France, (http://www.oecd.org/document /30/0,3746, en_2649 _33713 _39718712_1_1_1_1,00.html)
- Assess the impacts and vulnerability of the present climate and climate change on the three most vulnerable coastal districts in India and formulate a framework for adaptation, Submitted to, Ministry of Environment & Forests (MoEF), Government of India.